Lead Free SN100C Bar Solder
• Bridge-Free Soldering
• Icicle-Free Soldering
• Dross Rate Equal to or lower than Tin-Lead
• Does not contain Silver or Bismuth
• Smooth Bright Well formed fillets
• Eutectic Alloy
• Slower Rate of Copper Erosion from Holes, Pads and Tracks
• Melting Temperature Solid to liquid 227°
SN100C® (SN-0.7, Cu-0.05, Ni + Ge) is a lead-free solder alloy developed by Nihon Superior in Japan. The SN100C® offers user-friendly properties and has been proven in commercial production since 1999. The addition of nickel improves the wetting and flow properties of this cost effective tin-copper eutectic. Performance in wave soldering at least matches that of more expensive silver-containing alloys, and the resulting joints are smoother and brighter. SN100C is available in bar and wire.
*NOTE: All Bar Solder Prices Change Daily Due to Metals Cost! Please Call For Pricing!